Re: Blasphemy and Detroit meds

Did not want to see the '82 Who->, never did, still don't,
won't ever. NO REGRETS.

Lew:

That's how I feel about that tour, and the current one as well. Well, one regret not attending the pre-shows and meeting some of you in person.

If you'd 've gotten your sulking ass out to a show you'd fuckin' realise
that the above statement of yours is bullshit.

See above. BTW, I'm not sulking. I'm just saddened. I can tell you now, knowing myself and my standards and expectations for The Who, I would have been disappointed.

Call this blasphemy, call it what you like, but John's death
is the best thing that's happened to Pete and Roger as
**Performers and Musicians** in fuckin' years and years!!

BLASPHEMY! He ISSSSSSS a BLASPHEM-MAH!

Daltrey and Townshend may be at an all time career performance high. It's still not The Who. It's Who's Left. And no matter what you tell me, Daltrey's voice cannot possibly be as good as it was in 1975, the first time I saw them.

Mark...I ordered mine weeks ago and it isn't here yet either, but the charge
is on my card :( Sandy

Sandy:

Me too, ordered two days after it was offered. I'm just impatient. The Stones' remasters got me all worked up about new (old, really) British Rock. I've ordered the stereo A Quick One (should have it tomorrow, with any luck). I bought the new A Hard Day's Night DVD set Tuesday (BTW, it's pretty damned great, a must for any Beatles fan). I want MORE! I want a Who item! I suppose I'll be alright when I get AQO. Medicine, I need medicine.

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML