Got my Detroit show cd's

I have been listening to it over and over.  At first listen I was shocked that there was no crowd noise at all. Until the encore.  Was this the show that I was at?  Yes it was.  I heard mistakes that I did not hear live {like only Simon singing along with Roger at the end of YBYB}.  The sound is VERY clear. I will not make this long because I am not at my computer {Hard drive deleted from a virus and is in the shop}.  Second listen: I love it.  Zak is thunderous and removes any "tarnish" that you guys may be talking about. {I don't get it}  He is a master. Pure joy to listen to and worth the high price you paid for your system to hear him thud the heart of your chest and back.  Just brilliant.  Pino can be heard loud and clear and this recording removed any doubts I had about his ability. He was all over that fretboard. Very loud and VERY  Who-like.   Roger had a bit of a tough time at times and Pete varied from song to song. But I am just getting spoiled.  The heavy hitters were by far the best. MG WGFA Tommy. I love this band and they are not making a mistake by doing what they are doing.

Jon in Mi.