Final Art Show for John Entwistle

To all those in the Colorado and Denver area we are having the fifth and
final art show for John @ the Walnut Street Gallery on Friday night,
September 20th from 6-9 pm. Cy Langston Johns friend and manager of 40+
years will be there. For more details please see our website walnutst.com
and again thanks for all your support over the years.

John was always a bit stunned that people were interested in collecting his
whimsical works and talking with him about his art and his music. In fact
the night before he died he spoke at length about his plans for new images,
his excitement about the art tour and concert tour! We will all miss him and
I can say that there is a huge hole in the performances of the Who now that
John is gone. It will never be the same.

Again thanks for you support and friendship and hope to see you at the art
show.

Laura Eveleigh, Walnut Street Gallery 800 ROCKOUT