A little Who game

So, my website now has pictures of the first store as well as the second...in case any of you are curious, you'll find a photo of me there...but just for the fun of it, I'd like to see if anyone can catch all 8 Who references at the website. A small hint: most of them are inside my store (which is the one with the white walls).
And Scott, still working on getting the inventory on there...but it's coming.
Since this seems to be a problem between the two of you, could you
please settle this off-list.

Lars:

No matter what I've said to him offlist, he attacks my posts here. So...

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines