WGFA at NYC

Jim said:  "I don't recall if this was discussed before, but who's
decision was it not to sing the closing line?  Did the band discuss this
before going on, or did RD decide not to sing it on the spot?  I thought it
was a good decision, considering the events, but I'm curious who thought not
to sing it.  Does anyone know?"

We discussed it, but had no facts to go on.  We may have even taken a poll.
:-D
I think it was the right thing to do.  That was not the right forum for
political cynicism.

I feel a political discussion brewing.  OH NO!  Run for your lives!!!!
:-D

Jeff