Re: To Album or Not to Album.....

Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org writes:

> if the *overall*
> reputation is fucked with (as it has been for the last 20+ years, with only
> real hard work since 1996 bringing them back), than future generations
> won't
> bother to go digging into the past and learn about The Who for themselves.
> Very few people will bother.

If they don't do something new right now,  it won't matter anyway. The last 6
years will have no consumation.  Then people will be right when they say that
they are just living in the past.  There has been a proper build up to get
back a fan base to do something further.  Then John died.  But...

Pete and Roger have proved that they are more than half of the band.  Their
backs were against the wall and they came through BIG. To be honest, I like
the 2002 tour better than the 2000 tour.  It is more intense and Zak is far
superior.  Roger is better, Pete is better, Pete wants to be there and Pino
sounds fabulous when you can hear him.  On the Detroit  Encore CD he blew me
away.

Jon in Mi.