MTV Kids Alright?

Shannon:

"Shittany Spears"???  Oh that's hilarious!  Thanks for making me spray
Folger's coffee on my desk.

>frankly IM frightened by younger people. I don't even

>like walking past them on the street or in stores.

It is sad isn't it?  There's a lack of feeling, a cold aloofness, that I've
encountered more often than not.  The weird thing is, I seem to be able to
communicate with kids and most I've met feel relaxed enough around me.
That's where you identify that coldness.  It seems so deeply rooted.  It's
scary.  As if a teenage mother never ditched her baby in a dumpster before,
but it's at epidemic proportions now; read the papers, talk to people, watch
TV.  The most recent I've read about was the teenage parents who killed
their baby in Chicago, I think it was.  Things like that just didn't happen
with the frequency it does now.  Ugh, and the fact that the vast majority of
them don't even know about The Who, makes all the worse!  Kudos to you
Shannon - you're one of the good ones!

Jim (white shoes) in Colo Springs