Jim's Obsession with a Moron

Marky:

>Well, for one thing *I* didn't mention you in any way shape or form.

Mark old pal, you called me out - plain and simple.  No, you didn't mention
me by name, Jeff did.  But you couldn't contain your insinuation which you
even went into detail to describe in your reply.  Hence, here we are again.
Nope, your pathetic attempts at being the misunderstood genius simply don't
apply here.  You are not a victim Mark, you are an antagonist.  I promised
that I would let you have your last rant and leave it alone - AND I DID!
But you just couldn't help it, could you?

>You, of course, are another matter...just some idiot seeking fame

>for himself by being against someone else..

Curses!  Foiled again!  You are a wise sage oh mysterious one.  How did you
find me out?  It was the girl in Prague who told you, wasn't it?  Damn, I
was positve that hanging around an online Who message board for the last 6
years would bring me fame and fortune.  You mean that won't happen?
Curses!!!

>BTW, that would be "himself" not "hisself."

Holly kow!  Eye did nut no dat!  Thanks for the linguistics lesson, dope.
And now for one of my own.  Mark said:

>Sorry; I cannot believe any woman is THAT desperate.

Since we're being pissy about diction, the word 'sorry' should be followed
by a comma, genius.  Not a semicolon.

So tell me Marky old boy, how did this get to be my "obsession"?  I don't
recall mentioning you, referring to you, or discussing you in any way shape
or form.  But all of a sudden Jeff mentions me and you couldn't restrain
yourself - so how's that my obsession?  Look in the mirror if you really
want to know where the obsession is.  As usual chum, you're back-assward.
(Note:  That is also play on words, so don't bother correcting it, okay?)

So there's no truce.  Call it my naievity but I had hoped since I (for the
billionth time) gave you your final say, you would have it out of your
system and leave it alone.  Yeah I was gullible, I'll admit it; I gave you
credit for being able to restrain your infantile reMarks, but I was wrong.
At least I can admit when I am.  That is simply not in your nature, is it?

>Some girl, probably a guy really, you have cybersex with doesn't count as
you

>being married. Even if you do have some sort of cyber-marriage licence.

Last thing Mark.  You didn't actually cross it, but you came VERY close to
crossing a line with your above statement; very close.  I am open game - you
can say (as you always do) anything you'd like about me or my character.  I
can take it.  I just consider the source, you know what I mean?  But if you
start ripping on my wife, or family, or anyone close to me, I will drag your
Felix Unger ass right through the bandwidth on my computer and you WILL be
calling me "sir" when I'm finished with you.  Understand?  This is fun Mark.
Most of the time, I enjoy sparring with you; you are unique in your madness.
But my wife and family are hands off.  You continue to prove time and again
what a low life you are, and you illustrated it again by attacking my wife.
Be very careful.

You can reply with any asenine thing you want about it, but you can't say
that I've ever stooped that low.  I bet you're proud too.

Jim in Colo Springs