Re: Davies vs Townshend

No band, in anyway, anyhow , anywhere is worthy of swiping
the dust off the boots of The Who->, anything The Who-> has
recorded, or performed live.

Lew:

The biggest problem with The Kinks is after 1975, they did nothing significant. That is to say, they made great music but it had little or no substance. Ray Davies may be even more conflicted than Pete Townshend.

Kevin O'Neal (in VT) and Mark,

You win.  That was some fine teamwork.

Cockroach:

What kind of paranoia are you experiencing here? No, I really don't want to know. I forgot. Everybody's wrong but you.

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now