BoilerSoup/Sicilian Uncle/Goonga-Galoonga

Andy/Scott:

>>I looked more like Andy Kaufmans character from 'Taxi', Latka Gravas

>Most people thought I was Mr. Goodwrench

Mooahahahahaaa...  Sparky from Speed Racer?  They had a perfect boiler suit
hung up on a wall from a "team building" exercise at work.  It wasn't worth
snagging though because they had written slogans in magic marker all over it.
Sounds almost like a Nazi rally doesn't it?  Anyway, the totally ruined a
perfect boiler suit shamelessly.

>You ok Lew?
>Sicilian Mother <calling her Uncle in NY in case Lew wants to fight with me>

For AEB's sake, I hope it's Uncle Fredo and not Uncle Sonny.

"The Dalai Lama smiled, and said, "Well, my Son, Life is like a
beanstalk, isn't it?"

     ~Keith Reid/Gary Brooker '68

"So we finish eighteen and he's gonna stiff me!  So I says 'Hey! - Lama!
How's about a little something, ya know, for the effort?'  And he says, 'I'm
not gonna give you any money, but when you die - on your deathbed, you will
receive Total Consciousness.'  So I got that goin' for me...  Which is nice."

    Carl Spackler as quoted by Jim in Colo Springs