Re: Quad 96/97 v Quad 00/02 and 2010

Jon in MI said "I think that the '89 tour was carefully planned to lower our
expectations and
cause us to take special interest in the band when they reached their 50's
and 60's as a 5.5 piece.  I think that maybe Keith and John are in hiding
and will bring about the successful sellouts of their 2010 stadium tour when
they reappear.  It is part of a master plan that was all thought out in
1974. Pete and Roger were never mad at each other, either. Sometimes I think
that Roger might even be a robot."

I'm not so sure it was all thought out by The Who.
It was all part of God's plan for The Who.
;-)

Jeff