Re: Quad 96/97 v Quad 00/02 and 2010

In a message dated 10/26/02 9:29:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
whocasa@adelphia.net writes:

> BTW, the argument has been made here before that the (somewhat disliked) '89
> tour format was necessary because it set the stage for (the nearly
> universally loved) '96 tour.  Again, they had to do this to evolve into the
> band they were this year.

I think that the '89 tour was carefully planned to lower our expectations and
cause us to take special interest in the band when they reached their 50's
and 60's as a 5.5 piece.  I think that maybe Keith and John are in hiding and
will bring about the successful sellouts of their 2010 stadium tour when they
reappear.  It is part of a master plan that was all thought out in 1974. Pete
and Roger were never mad at eachother, either. Sometimes I think that Roger
might even be a robot.

Jon in Mi.

Jon in Mi.