"asshole"

said "If you act like an asshole, you'll be treated like an asshole."

I have no idea what this means.
Do you want to wipe me?
Do you want to plug me or otherwise penetrate me?

Keep biting alpha dog.

This is a true story:  When I was in the fifth grade (11 years old), there
was a bully who invented something he called "the chicken game".  He took
kids into the bathroom one by one and told them to rub skin off the back of
their hand with an eraser until blood was drawn, and put soap on the open
wound (causing a burning pain).  If they didn't do it, he delcared them a
"chicken".  The bully enjoyed this game and soon about 3/4 of the 5th and
6th grade class had this mark on their hands.  They were getting infected
and the school officials decided to punish all the kids who had played the
bully's game.  Happily, I was not the bully nor did I play the game.  I was
and am a "chicken".

I thought of this incident when you issued your challenges to rehash a bunch
of IGTC history for some purpose that I still don't understand.

"What exactly did I "judge?""

A Judge doesn't just judge.  A judge runs a courtroom.  That's what you
tried to do to me, put me on trial for your accusations of past sins.  You
have no power and no authority.  It was an ironic kind of reference.  A
joke, if you will.  I was mocking you.  Does that clear things up?  Or would
you prefer that I stick to the pre-adolescent labels you've been tossing
around?

Of course, it works as a verb in this case as well.  You've been assigning
false motives to me for months.  That is a form of judgement in my mind.

Jeff