Entwistle service/Kurt

Jimmy Page at a Christian church service?
Am surprised the roof didn't fall in on him!

I'm old enough to have seen the Who on TV in the '60's,love 'em to
bits,but think Kurt Cobain was a hell of a songwriter,with much promise,
only to be stifled/snuffed out by depression/narcotics.

Some say grunge was a fad,others say the British Invasion was...
all I know is that I'm sure glad I got to listen to products of
such so-called fads,such as Kurt,Pete Townshend,etc.

My 2 cents...