Eerie Tour Book Photo, WHO Banter, Boy Genius Bjorn and JAE Memorial Tomorrow

"Andy Cummings" mentioned 2002 Tour Program:

"haven't seen this mentioned on the list but...Has anyone else noticed the
picture on the last page of the 2002 program? "

I wrote about this on O&S as soon as I got back from LA after the Bowl
show...Cynthia remarked on it as we were looking thru the program at the
after show...  It is indeed eerie..

And our Dear Kevin O Neal with the labor intensive "Who Banter Time!!!
Hershey continued."

(Hey Kev - the flat was in Belgravia!!  :O)

"  But I sat in my little....flat in....Belgraden (? hard to hear)"

"What I wish all could have seen: Pete *repeatedly* jumping to stage front,
hitting a chord, and then flexing
his right arm muscle as if saying "I am the powerful Pete Townshend and you
*will* bow before me!"   I've never seen Pete do this before.  Scott and I
were like "what the heck, he's going nuts!".

Oh, man!!! What I would give!!!  :O)  I woulda been pissing myself.

"Pete repeatedly launching HUGE loogies at Matt Kent in the front row as he
ferociously abused his guitar."

That I could do without.

Was he shaking his ass at the crowd all the time too?  I love it when he
does that.  The T-Shirts he wore this tour gave us little or no PeteBelly,
which was disappointing so I was very focused on any ass shaking that went
on.  Missed the crotch grabbing he did in 2000, too.  Ah, the moments I live
for as a woman are so different than the ones I live for as a WHO fan..

Thanks again Kevin.  Yer a doll

Bjorn Ciggaar the rocket scientist noted:

"To all I gave my cell phone nr.; I left it at home!"

Good going, Ace.

Be sure to get Jan a brandy while you are there if it is at all possible.
Thanks.

Hopefully everyone will take a minute to work out the time zone differences
and have a moment of Thunder for John during the 11:00 am UK time Memorial
at Trafalgar.  Crank up whatever is your fave riff (or whatever is handy)
and be sure to play it loud enough that he hears it.  (hey, his hearing was
so bad that he probably has a better chance of hearing now than when he was
alive, y'know?  This is not a slag on John, he was my hero and friend.)

A big hug to all of those who will be attending.  Our hearts are with you.

Long Live Rock
Long Live The Ox

jacqueline