Looking for Joe, lurker from Mass

Hello all
I'm looking for Joe, a lurker on these lists from Massachusetts. I met you at the Sept.27 Mansfield show. You told me about seeing The Who open for Hermans Hermits, meeting B.B. King and the 1971 Boston Music Hall shows. I was playing acoustic and leading a sing along.
Please e-mail me privately, would love to hear more. Also you mentioned having a reel to reel copy of one of the 71 Boston shows you were interested in putting onto CD. Sorry to take up bandwidth on the list, as you were.
peace

andy

"I don't talk to musicians...
they might influence me."