Re: for Brian Cady

> Brian,...it sounds like you interviewed Roger Daltry.

Hey, hey, Helen:

Brian *posts* on this list but I don't think he *reads* it.  So
it might be difficult getting a response from him.  And I don't
believe he actually interviewed Roger Daltrey.

> ... probably the only RUSSIAN on this list...

Well, there was a Russian girl who used the screen name "Ilyia"
a while back but I don't think she's still a part of the list.
She hasn't posted in a year or two.

But it's nice to have *you* here!  Now if you could only lean on
your President Putin to get that U.N. resolution on Iraq passed
we'd be in business.

Anyone from France on this list?

- SCHRADE in Akron