marching orders

ML:  "...as this seems to be the arena you have chosen instead of private
EMail."

The private emails consisted of you issuing orders to me and then you
telling me to leave you alone, just as you have done here.

"As I have suggested a few times now, stop sniping and I will say nothing
about or to you."

I'll type whatever I want and hit send whenever I want.  I'll disagree with
you when I want.  I'll snipe when I want to snipe and I'll contradict your
bullshit when I see fit, especially when you type lies about me and state
them as fact.

I will not follow your orders.

Jeff