Re: Sniping

you could have asked for the reality rather than writing fiction.

Again - Where do you get this bullshit?

Jeff:

I'm going by what you yourself told me. You want to rewrite history now, for whatever reason you might need to to satsify some inner need, feel free. It's YOUR history. I may be self-absorbed as you claim, or not, but one thing I am certainly not is absorbed with you. I was trying to have a normal Who discussion with you, then you go off...again...God help McDonalds if you spill hot coffee on your lap, that's all I can say...

me what my problem is with you:  You are so full of shit that your eyes are
brown.

Yes, always the insult when you have nothing substantial to say. That's a great way to make a point, chum.

identical experience to yours with Who fandom in the period 1983-1996.

Except that you knew them only as something in the past, at the end of a career, whereas I knew them as a living, progressing band. I guess, if I were you, I'd get offended that you could possibly suggest your experience with the band could possibly mirror mine, but I don't get offended over nothing. One problem I know you have is one of misunderstanding, because you don't realize that when I include information in a post to someone who already knows this information (such as Pete promising to make albums when the band stopped touring) it's not directed at that person but to any new or young Who fans on this list who might not have known. You see it as a condescention and get your panties in a wad. Well, that's what you get for assuming. Sharing information is what this list is all about.

audience in some effort to justify an opinion or compete with an internet
input device.  That would be ridiculous.

In fact that you would even think something like this is ridiculous. I can only assume you're projecting your own need to justify onto me for some reason. I could be wrong, of course, but there's a lot of evidence for it and I can only work with the information I have. The "audience" is your doing, as this seems to be the arena you have chosen instead of private EMail. As I have suggested a few times now, stop sniping and I will say nothing about or to you.

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML