Re: before we lose sight of the Stones comparison...

From: "Jeff House" <whocasa@adelphia.net>

...I wouldn't spend 50 of my dollars or several hours of mine time at a
Stones show.   They don't move me at all.  They never have and I don't
expect that they ever will.

Jeff
====

I love ya, jeff....but.......

I've always thought it wrong to assume that because one likes, say,
the BeaTles, that they invariably like the whole damn British Invasion
and it's various members in poor standing, but,

to NOT like:

the rolling stones*

is, well........I'd better not say.

'course, I wouldn't wipe my British ASS with ANYTHING fuckin'
"Queen" ever did.

Not that Queen is relevant to the discussion, but, my irreverance
allows me to be irrelevant.

Any of "y'all" (I'm seein' a Southern Belle from N. Carolina) read
wot's been bein' spoken aloud in the rolling stones* camp about
TheWho-> this week??

I do declare that blasphemy abounds unashanmedly, includin' this..

AEB quote:

"Every fucking band since the rolling stones* broke serious hymen
in about 1962 have been, and has been, a buncha rolling stones* wannabee's!"

"Including The Who-> !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

?Mothers and Fathers beware, the rolling stones have deflowered your daughters (and sons) right under your very noses."

"Satisfaction (guaranteed)"

AnEnglishBoy

Choose an Internet access plan right for you -- try MSN! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp