Re: before we lose sight of the Stones comparison...

Re: The Rolling Stones
Jeff said:

> They don't move me at all.  They never have and I don't
> expect that they ever will.

Same with me.  You & I, at our advanced ages (!), are probably
way beyond the point where we might start getting excited about
the music of the Stones.  Fuck 'em.

But do you ever get those people who, when you tell them you're
into The Who, respond with the generic, "Oh, do you like the
Stones, too?"

Some people think that liking The Who means digging the Stones,
also.  Or the Beatles.

Some people think because I like The Who I should also be into
The Jam & The Clash.  But I'm not, really.

- SCHRADE in Akron