Re: Deep breaths

Deep breath, Jeff.

Jeff:

Here's a better idea: get off my back. I don't know what your problem is, nor do I particularly care, and I don't see why I have to be sucked into your little fantasy agenda.

That's not what I said. Yes, you did just create bullshit.

And stop trying to assign meanings to my words which do not apply.

subjects.  Imagine how galling it is when someone analyzes your thoughts of
an interpersonal relationship.

I don't have to imagine, you've done it pretty consistantly and for no reason. I repeat, get off my back. If you're trying to say I've done that with you...sorry, I don't give you that much thought. You've proven to me that it's not worth my time. And I wonder where I've supposedly done this, since it wasn't on this list...

Snideness and sarcasm really get under the skin of self-important people.

They get under the skin of ALL people. Pity you didn't realize that before. And it also says a lot about the person who uses this method of communication and no other, and it's not nice.

think this is the crux of our confilct at the moment.

My only conflict with you is you continue to snipe at me. Other than that, you don't figure in my thoughts. Leave me alone and we have no conflict. You don't like what I have to say about the band? TOUGH SHIT! Don't read my posts. I can't help noticing you haven't been reacting to the others who post similar thoughts...so it must be personal. If you have something to say to me and just can't stand leaving it alone, say it PRIVATELY and don't use The Who to cloak your real agenda. Or the Who list. Stop subjecting these people to your nonsense. Really. It's obvious this is eating at you...let's resolve it privately or agree to leave each other alone...which is where I am already, so see...it should be easy for you.

Again, a very nice device you've used here.

I don't use devices, like everything else that's just your interpretation. The record is clear and easily accessable, and funny how no one else is interpreting it as you are. In fact, I've gotten a lot of private EMail asking why you're doing it...like "What the HELL happened between you two," something even the people who know you best on this list can't answer...and I have to say "I didn't go to the Boston show and he took it personally." I will apologize again, for hurting your feelings, if it will make you feel better. It does make me wonder how many times I have to apologize for something that was beyond my control, but whatever...

party, I imagine that you would expect to be part of the leadership.

Now THERE is a device, like the "self-important" statement earlier, you think if you say it, it becomes true. Hear me now: I am not out to lead a damned thing, I'm merely here to discuss. It's not a very good way to try to "lead" having unpopular views, is it? Going against the grain? Someone attempting to lead might want to go with the majority view, wouldn't you say? So I guess you're 100% wrong again! Gee, Jeff, this is what your entire premise is based on...kinda kicks it out from under you, doesn't it? Now, take a deep breath...but don't hyperventilate...

You are free to assign whatever importance or lack thereof you find to my words. And on the same subject, just be glad I'm not the type to reveal private conversations. As you have in the past, distorting them along the way. Also it's worth noting that a method of elevating oneself is to create conflict with someone they feel is important, figuring the conflict will show them to be on the same level. Don't waste your time with me...seek your own level.

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML
faith.yahoo.com