Re: The devil in the details; New management; New live crew

Well, we debuted and it was a rousing success

Mc:

You know, I've got to say...this is just utterly fascinating. Could you give us a more detailed account?

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...

Rick:

USUALLY when this happens, there's a new issue of the CDs. A cashing in. A new remaster, packaging, something. It's funny the stereo AQO was released BEFORE the merger. And while it's still not out, there's to be a deluxe version of Who's Next.

A very big Who fan named Jay Jones (now living in the Myrtle Beach area

Joe:

Uh, if you can get in touch with him, send him by my store (Generations Used CDs)! It's the official Who homefront here in Myrtle Beach. And I know only one other real Who fan here.

It's these flippin' soundboard recordings! They hide nothing! I
was at this show. Front row. Eight feet away from *Roger.* He
sounded fabulous. Older, sure, but solid & smooth.

Scott:

Yeah, AT the show you tend to miss the bad stuff. I remember during Raleigh 1989 thinking it was the best, most powerful version of My Generation I'd ever heard. Then I got a boot of the show...YIKES!

I really think it might've been a bad idea to release these soundboard
recordings from this past tour.

What did Bruce and I say when it was announced? Better to release some of the older live material! Maybe the new management might get it together for that five disc live boxed set we've been WAITING FOR!

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML
faith.yahoo.com