Re: Posting Problems (No Who)

> So Scott, what I suspect is happening here is that you are
> posting from an address other than the one you used to subscribe
> to the list.

Makes sense to me.  And thanks for answering my query (!).  What
I don't understand is why now my posts from work (using an address
I *didn't* subscribe with) go through immediately & my posts from
home (using the address I *did* subscribe with) seem to be the ones
getting reviewed & delayed.  Before a few weeks ago, it was the
other way around.

It's no big deal really; all my posts are getting through, etc.
Except for that one day a few weeks ago when three of my posts from
work never showed up.  From that day on, my work posts seem to have
priority over my home posts.

Would your mainframe make some kind of automatic switch or something
if it noticed more posts coming from a particular address?

- SCHRADE in Akron