Re: Anti-Who Consortium

>Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 18:23:50 -0400
>From: "Jeff House" <whocasa@adelphia.net>
>Subject: Bad marketing

>Scott Schrade said "So why the secrecy & lack of promotion for this unique
>stereo release? What could that possibly accomplish besides weakening the
>sales?"

>That cinches it.  There is definitely an anti-Who-Legacy conspiracy afoot.
>It must be a consortium of Beatles, Stones and Zep fans ;-)

>Jeff

This sounds very "Scooby-Doo" to me.    They probably would have gotten
away with it too if it wasn't for us *teenagers*.  :)

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.