Re: pinball wiz critique

In a message dated Fri, 4 Oct 2002 7:53:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> the lyrics the masses
> > >recognize the most, yet the band doesn't seem to give it the gusto it
> > >should have.
>

> Yeah, Pete wrote it, plays guitar and sings backup on it,
> TheWho-> recorded it originally, so they must have it all
> wrong, for sure.
>
> I have never cared for the 'live' ending, however.

I never said it was all wrong, genius.  I said they never seem to get it quite right when doing it live because of the weak sounding chorus.  The studio version is awesome.  I love it.  Still my fav version of that song.  You then go on to criticize what they do live with it also.  Come on, AEB.  This is weak by your standards.

> >Our band sings the shit out of that part.
>

> Gotta wonder about a band/singer that touts their own
> praises.

Not saying it's great, just saying we punctuate it loudly and with gusto.  I'm not praising myself, but making a staement about our band.  Notice I don't say "my" band.

mc