Re: AQO stereo update

I went to Bust Buy yesterday to see if they had any copies with a sticker
proclaiming "stereo version" but they didn't.  So I didn't take the chance.
Mark told me privately that even the date on the new stereo version is the
old date of the original mid 90's re-release.  He also told me privately
that he thinks I'm cute, but that's between me & Mark, so butt out.

So why the secrecy & lack of promotion for this unique stereo release? What
could that possibly accomplish besides weakening the sales?

- SCHRADE in Akron