The Greek Theater - Backstage photos & films...

Dearest friends,

We apologize for the delay in getting this segment of the Greek Theater
up as we did promise a few weeks ago that it
was almost done and it was but there were a few more things to add and
we still have over 6 hours of film to edit
as well as about 50 - 35mm prints to develop.

Anyway the lighting backstage at the greek was very poor from a filming
aspect but rightfully so for that
relaxing dim light where the guys can relax before and after the show.
So the films you see here are not the greatest in quality
but there still memorable and our old friend Cy Langston pops in for a
few good laughs with 'Rabbit' and Zak.
The film sequence of Cy is basically centered around 'Rabbit' telling Cy
and Zak that he walked into a Beverly Hills mens clothing store
and got to talking to the designer whom was there at the time, anyway to
make this short 'Rabbit' tells the guy that he is the keyboard player
for
The Who and the designer guy promptly hands 'Rabbit' a box full of silk
shirts which are worth something like $150 each! and tells 'Rabbit' that
if he
wears his shirts on-stage whilst playing with The Who he will supply him
with a lifetime supply of these silk shirts!
The Cy/Zak commentary on this is rather funny, check it out...

Also still shots of 'Rabbit' and the drummer for 'Taj Mahal' helping a
rather attractive young girl who's car battery has gone dead and needs
recharging!, this
was a priceless moment which I am pleased I filmed. Tony B. the drummer
btw was also the drummer from 'Rabbit's' former band 'Crawler' and also
now stars in the ABC TV Comedy show "According to Jim"?  I think it's
called that with Jim Belushi.

All this and more can be found here:

http://www.thewho-rabbit.com/2002_greek_photos.html

Also working on the Boston and Toronto photos and films and will
have those up maybe tonight?

Love & laughter,

Dave & 'Rab'...

--