Re: New Topic: Happy Thanksgiving, What I'm Thankful For

Joe, great idea.

My list this year:

The 2002 tour
The encore CD's-especially the Toronto one.
Amazing Journey/Sparks in any form
Roger Daltrey's iron will to keep this band and his enormous generosity
Pete Townshend's iron will to pursue the truth no matter how unpopular
John's bass playing and fabulous sense of humor
Keith Moon's recordings that never get old.
The truck that was still in the weeds.
My lovely wife
My intelligent and serious minded kids who defy this age
The black background
My truck stereo
What is left of my ears
Those that encourage me.  You know who you are.
This list that has taught me so much and has been a place to go.
Freedom of speech backed up by the constitution and the world's greatest army
The Who's vindication at the CFNYC
Learning to gain the Real things by the loss of the fake things
Pete's writing of A different Bomb
Scott Schrade

Jon in Mi.