Re: Who's God +the explanation of our human spirit

There's another song from Rough Mix, the last one,
Till the Rivers All Run Dry, that says:

Till the rivers all run dry
Till the sun falls from the sky
Till life on earth is through
I'll be needing you

This song is beautiful, very beautiful, and what it is
saying is that even the world collapses, and the sun
explodes, and we all die burned in ashes, the Spirit
will remain, and all the memory of what we were will
follow the wind, and flourish in another place,
another time, another Universe, another life (another
WHO??? ;-) ) if Spirit wish as that...

 --- Keithjmoon70@aol.com escreveu: > In a message
dated 11/18/02 6:58:38 AM Eastern
> Standard Time,
> antonioclaudiocerqueira@yahoo.com.br writes:
>
> > This is the key of the whole discussion - the
> Spirit.
> >

> This is dead on.  I did not get your name, but I
> appreciate this.
>
> If I told you what it takes to reach the highest
> high, you'd laugh and say
> nothing's  that simple.
>
> Jon in Mi.

Yahoo! GeoCities
Tudo para criar o seu site: ferramentas faceis de usar, espago de sobra e acesssrios.
http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/