Re: klez being sent to the list

In a message dated 11/16/2002 1:30:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lomara@earthlink.net writes:

> The machine that is infected
> with Klez that is sending this crap to all of us is a Charter Pipeline
> subscriber -

What is this.........what is "charter pipline subscriber"......also, other
than this being a nuisance, is it harmful to our computers?  Also, how do you
get it?  Do you get it from opening the email?  downloading it?  or simply
just by receiving it. <A HREF="http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.klez.removal.tool.html";>Symantec Security Response - W32.Klez Removal Tool</A> .
This is one of the tools I used to check my computer.  No virus was detected.
 Any and all that know what to do about this, please let the rest of us know!
 I have a cold, I can only handle one virus at a time!!

Sicilian Mother (johanna)