Roger's LA show

Repost from O&S:

*****
>From The Who site:
http://www.petetownshend.co.uk

Roger's LA show

Roger and his band put on a great 45 minute show last
night in the home of the LA film industry. Billed as
Roger Daltrey and Friends the band performed a seven
song set.

Baba O'Riley
Who Are you
Behind Blue Eyes
The Kids Are Alright
Won't Get Fooled Again
Pinball Wizard
See Me Feel Me / Listening To You

For the finale the band (Roger, Zak, Simon, Johnny
Lang, Tony Silver and G Tom Mac) were joined by the 60
strong First AME Church 'Voices of Gospel' Choir.

The event raised in excess of $3,500,000 for LA youth.

I'll put some photos up later today and, time
permitting, some video. If not I'll put that up when I
get back to the UK.

Matt

*****