Re: Freedom tastes of reality

In a message dated 11/16/02 9:13:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bushchoked@yahoo.com writes:

> Your life has no meaning only if you let it.

Yeah, and I don't give a shit.

>>And BTW using the argument that there is a Supreme Being because otherwise
life has no meaning is a very weak way to go.

Who you callin' weak!  I told you I got an AK.  I might just squirt you with
it.  Do 50 bullets sound weak to you?!

>>That's saying you'd be a bad person except you're afraid that you'll end up
in a lake of fire.

I don't care about no lake of fire,  I am free to do whatever the hell I want
to. Cuz I don't give a hoot-huh!

>>Fear tactics...isn't that terrorism?

Damn right.

>>Is God a terrorist?

God who?  This is *my* life.

>>Can't you just be a good person because it's the right thing to do.

Why should I? No one else does, those lawyers don't.  They know what is
right, but they instead use the law to destroy my life  just because they
can.  It is payback time bbboooouuuuyyyyeee!!

>>because civilization is important for the human race's survival?

Race's survival!?  Man, I am eating TV dinners and pot pies.  I don't care
about no *race's survival*. And where is that 'mote!? Bernie Mac in on.
(great show by the way).

>>Because it's the more intelligence course?

Assuming you meant intelligenT course... (I do that too.)

I already said that I got my skilz in the Pontiac schools. I finished most of
my courses, but if they were intelligence courses, I didn't never not know.

>>Intellectual freedom, freedom from the boundaries of narrow thinking.

Hey bruh, I am just glad that you added that.  I don't know what it means,
but if it's good, I'm that!

You keep thinkin' and keep the human race survivin' and alla that. I will be
keepin' it Treal.

Icebrrg-  as in *I* am cool, not just the weather.