Re: New TKAA DVD site

> Umm... I really doubt that any artifacts that might possibly be
> introduced would be visible on a DVD, even on a large screen TV.  Even
> 16mm film has better resolution than video!  They don't say anything
> more about what 'degradation' might take place.  When I read that I
> was left wondering WTF they were talking about since they didn't say
> anything specific.

Well, they said if they enlarge the picture in the "A Quick One" segment
they will lose some resolution, i.e. it'll get blurrier.

I was wondering if they couldn't just use the full image that the Rolling
Stones organization must own & make an edit; rather than just being
stuck with the way it is on the original print of the TKAA film.

- SCHRADE in Akron