slow days and last days

>From: SicilianMother
>Subject: slow days and last days
>
>I hate Mondays.............

You aint alone there sister.  Particularly when it starts with your face
where only your butt belongs.  ;-)

>I personally am not bored with the debate going on.  Since there isn't much
>Who news to discuss, why not?

Yeah, I was kind of enjoying it.  A nice detailed, thought provoking
discussion.  Nice points presented by all sides.
Jon, was that you who wrote "the bible is the breath of God"?  Oh man, that
was a good one.  Scope anyone?  :-)  I mean really, Adam gave up a rib?

Nothing stopping anyone from posting Who news, info., questions, etc.
And really, if ever there were a band to discuss religion around, it would
have to be The Who.
I'm actually quite surprised we've haven't dug into this subject long
before.

>At least were not wasting our minds on trash
>like tits, shit and skank right?  Oh, sorry Kevin....I didn't see you
>standing there.

Hmmm, <chuckling>, not sure what that means.  Are you trying to get me sick?
If so, leave tits out of it.  :-)

>I hope you feel better dude.  Stomach flu is the worst.  I
>am feeling for you.

The corner has been turned!  Thanks.

>Do you think anyone who has any doubts about God and
>heaven is going to convince me that they don't exist right now?  If God
>doesn't exist......what is the point?  What is the point of this life?

I guess that's what it's all about.  Is there a point?
I've always had a high level of respect for people who find happiness in
life without the need for a point, a goal.
I'm pretty close to that, but I have this deep hope.  Maybe it's due to pain
I've felt in my life.  I don't know.  It's just such a hard thing to grasp
that it's all meaningless.  How can something so grand, and beautiful, and
full of emotion and wonder be meaningless?  It boggles the mind.
I think that's what The Who brings me.  It feeds my hope.  Not with answers,
although Pete does gently show a path, but with continuing the search...by
what ever means necessary.

Kevin in VT