From: "Joe Overton" <tattoo515@whoever.com>
To: <thewho@igtc.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 5:45 AM
Subject: Religion, Science and The Who

> >Looking for God there`s no need to look for Him thru Pete. Pete`s no
medium betwwen us and God, so try to forget Pete when you talk about God, if
> you see what i mean.
>
> Why can't Pete be a medium to God? Scott says Jon is making up his
religion, but I read that's the way people do it more and more, they don't
like churches and organized religion so they look for God in other places.
If Jon thinks Pete has got some good ideas, why not have a look at them?
> Anybody that's interested in the origins of the universe ought to get
Steven Hawking's book A Brief History of Time. He talks about God and the
nature of space and time both and you can almost understand it. I think he
wrote some other ones to but I haven't read those.

> This is a good discussion you all.
>
> --
> http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup
>
> Single & ready to mingle? lavalife.com:  Where singles click. Free to
Search!