come on scott, play nice

In a message dated 11/6/2002 8:53:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> I went to all 58 shows on the tour.  You lose.  Plus, I got to give
> Daltrey a shoe-shine in Dallas.  Can you beat that?
>
> Now, tell me how many Who albums & Who CD's you have.  I
> want to know
> how badly I've beaten you in *that* category as well.

Now, now, Scott.  You know that's not what I meant.  I'm not looking to beat people at this, just getting an idea.  Simply wondering if most people did what I did, or more.  I am, alas, new to this sort of thing.  I guarantee that you have probably 10 times as much Who material as I.  Hey, weren't there only 30 shows or so?

mc