Taking issue with an offensive comment

In a message dated 11/6/2002 8:53:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:
>  I personally don't like people who > attend 5 or 2 shows either. i mean, where do they get the money? can't have > THAT good of a job.  I mean I didn't experience what you expeirenced, losing > your car and the rain and all, but hey! you got to see them once during this > tour and I think once is enough. I saw them at Jones beach > (i said it again, > i know) and that's all I needed to see.

I find your comment offensive and ignorant.  I have found the Who very late in my life, considering how old they are, and I was making up for lost time.  I am 31 years old and have become a rabid Who-head only in the last 2 years.  I missed the 2000 Tour because I didn't know about it, and I WANTED to see every show, if money and time had been there.  I don't have a high paying job (I was a high school teacher), but I spent all my vacation money I had saved during the year to fly to the West Coast and New York to see the Who as many times as possible.  It was the time of my life.  Wouldn't trade a minute of it for anything.  If I had suscribed to your theory, I wouldn't have been 21st row for Pete smashing his guitar at the Gorge (only one smashed on this tour).  HOW DARE YOU JUDGE MY CHARACTER on the basis of the fact that I saw a bunch of shows.  I am broke because of the Who's 2002 tour but I don't care.  The Who means something special to me, and the time I spent travelling and watching them perform is one of my most precious memories.  I don't cast aspersions on who you are because you saw one show... don't pass judgement on me because I saw many.  Your post was VETY insulting, and you owe any person here who saw multiple shows an apology.
mc