Re: question for those who attended shows in 2002

Exactly.  The amount of shows attended, the number of recordings, number
of times you met a Who member, or your knowledge level have nothing to do
with how great a fan you are.

My reply was meant to Scott who made me laugh when he joked that the
amount of shows attended equates to the level of fandom.  I am lucky that
I live near Philadelphia and have access to many venues.  It is great that
I can see many types of concerts and shows if I choose, budget permitting.

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/