Re: TKAA and Mass Media

On Tue, 5 Nov 2002 11:25:17 -0500 , "O'Neal, Kevin W."
<Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org> wrote:

>>From: The Real Me <emerald.eyes@rcn.com>
>>Subject: Re: Pete reviews Kurt Cobain's journals
>>
>>I could be wrong and I'm sure more than a few here will disagree with
>>me, but I think that this has *nothing* to do with TKAA.
>
>My only point was that to me TKAA lyrics that Pete and Roger have been
>singing over the last two tours was about bridging the gap between
>generations.
>A feud between Pete and a dead Kurt Cobain can only work against that goal.
>See?

Yes, I see what you mean. But from the little that I know of Cobain, I
doubt he would have been particularly interested in bridging that gap.
He seemed interested in very little outside of himself and injecting
himself with heroin.

Again, just my opinion. I never got into Nirvana or the other grunge
groups in the early 90s. Frankly, that kind of turned me off to
new/current rock.

Leslie

--
R.I.P. John Entwistle (10/9/44 - 6/27/02) We'll never forget

"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org