TKAA and Mass Media

>From: The Real Me <emerald.eyes@rcn.com>
>Subject: Re: Pete reviews Kurt Cobain's journals
>
>I could be wrong and I'm sure more than a few here will disagree with
>me, but I think that this has *nothing* to do with TKAA.

My only point was that to me TKAA lyrics that Pete and Roger have been
singing over the last two tours was about bridging the gap between
generations.
A feud between Pete and a dead Kurt Cobain can only work against that goal.
See?

>From: Rich <legalize@xmission.com>
>Subject: Re: Pete's uncut version of Cobain review
>
>This sort of behavior <The Observer generating a feud> should not be a
surprise to anyone who's been
>paying attention to the evolution of mass media in the last 30-40
>years.

<sigh>
I tend to try and stay away from mass generalizations.
There are always exceptions and differing views.
I'm only addressing the behavior of The Observer.
Don't want to get pulled into a political ('cause that's where it's going)
debate on the role of media and more specifically the press.

Peace,
Kevin in VT