Re: John's lifestyle

I do not view John as a bad boy.  He had a heart problem, that was being
treated with medication.  Those are facts.  It was also a fact that he
died with cocaine in his body.  He could have very well died drinking an
iced tea in his backyard.

It is a shame that the line "cocaine induced heart attack" is the cause;
but, that is a fact too.  I respect John as musician and always will.
Unfortunately, he made a mistake that did directly or indirectly kill him.

It is hard to capture things the right way in an email...sometimes the
words do not get out the right way, but I will try...John's legacy may be
tarnished by the way he went because of the cocaine and partying
lifestyle.  He chose the lifestyle despite his own health problems, his
choice.  I am sure many are only reflecting on the facts as we know them.
I can not speculate what he did each day, I have no knowledge.  But, I can
state facts, facts supported by a medical examiner and statements from
doctors.

However, in the end, I am just sad that he died.

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/