Re: Empty Glass /lyrics

In a message dated 11/3/02 6:34:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
SicilianMother@aol.com writes:

> There are more, but I am too lazy and too tired to find the lyrics.  If
> anyone else can refer to some lyrics suggestion homosexuality, please chime
>
> in.

Yeah Johanna, and how about:

"He laid me back like an empty dress"  This was in the song written for Bette
Midler, "And I moved" and the gender was not changed.

Rough boys is full of homo lyrics.  Pete said that it is a song about
homosexuality.
Speaking of which, in 1980 my girlfriend and I used to argue about the lyrics
to Rough boys where it says "Gonna get inside youuuu....."   Then "Gonna get
inside...your bitter mind"  and one of us thought that it said "Your bed or
mine" I wonder if that was a play on words there?  Hmmmm.

I comforted myself with the fact that in reference to the rough toys under
the sheets it said "Nobody knows HER." That, and those two ladies on the
cover all up in Pete's grille.

My all time favorite Pete song ends this album," Gonna get Ya" That song is
very hetero and what a highway jam that one is!  My home boy/rap connection
nephew just loves it too.  GIRL I'm gonna do ya...

Helen, get this one!

Jon in too cold Mi.