Re: Pete reviews Kurt Cobain's journals

It is, at moments like this, that I love Pete Townshend
the most.

Thank you Brian...

That said, my opinion of Cobain remains intact.

No, I will NOT read his "book/journal"...life is short,
too little time for the good stuff, no time for Cobain
on ANY level (except my rants).

My.....was I raving....or was I offering a clear invitation
to *The Dance?*

Might I have the pleasure of your company on the dancefloor,
my lovely?

AnEnglishBoy~

PS~Bite me Cobain!