Re: A simple statement from this male. An a "long" one from this one.

In a message dated 11/1/2002 6:40:17 PM Pacific Standard Time, elbo@hotbox.ru
writes:

> i am telling this from my very heart and this i believe to my
> soul and i`ve experienced it, too.)

LOVE REIGN O`ER YOU!!!

Dear Helen, wayyy over in Russia, rockin' out on her Who CD's, jammin on her
guitar!!,

Amen Sister!

I know you do not have the same access to Who stuff like here in the states,
however, your knowledge of their music and insight into Roger (!), Pete, John
and Keith is impressive by all standards............long live rock...from
here...alll the way over there!!!

Tell Vladimir to get on board for this war.......we want (don't need, but
want)him on our side this time!!!

Love,
Sicilian Mother, Johanna