Re: Who's Missing & Two's Missing

Several other? What do you suppose those are?

Keets:

He didn't say "Who reissues." Not much out of print by The Who right now, other than these two and Magic Bus, and I guess you could count Rarities. MG we already know about. Maybe there's a stereo A Quick One in the works after all? A remixed Who's Last?

The answer is simple, record companies:

Rich:

It is not that simple, but no one seems to remember how many bands (which cost the label the same amount of investment money) are not successful for every one Britney Spears. 20? 40? No one seems to be willing to consider the record companies have taken a financial risk they're more likely than not going to lose. That is why to me people insisting on free music via downloads are acting a lot like children who don't realize someone does have to pay for what they get "for free." And obviously experience has taught the record companies that many bands just stop selling. I can attest to that, it happens all of the time with CDs in my store.

Besides, Britney is extremely over. A Pepsi commercial will kill anyone's career.
   "To announce that there must be no criticism of the
      president, or that we are to stand by the president
       right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
         but is morally treasonable to the American public."
                            Theodore Roosevelt                             Cheers                      ML