Re: Who's and Two's Missing

>The answer is simple, record companies: CDs are cheap to make, there is no
>excuse for them ever going out of print if you're really
interested in providing customers with what they want.  But if all
you're interested in is pushing britney spears' down everyone's
throat, then you deserve what you get.

I'll agree that record companies aren't really interested in providing  for
customers that are out of the mainstreamm but you have to allow them a
little more than the costs of making a cd.  Large record companies have the
advantage of a distribution network, but they also have overhead, employees
to pay and etc.  Folks within the industry are attempting to point out the
problems with the current system, and hopefully we'll see some change.

Pete said he did very well from his website the first year it was open.  If
artists take charge, we're likely to see more availability, but I guess The
Who's fans are screwed, because the record labels own the rights to the
released material.

keets