Who (B)limp

Hi Kids!

>I was watching a video boot of the Cleveland '89 show (a show I was
at - my first Who concert!) & it struck me (again) just how horribly
limp & lifeless that show (and tour) was.

- - SCHRADE in Akron

What a bummer for your first, Schrade!

I was there too, somewhere around "second base" (were you the one with the Who
shirt?) and I felt the same way. After seeing them in '82, I thought "Oh no!
Who on Ice! What are they doing? And what's a "Boltz" Bolton? Pete pick up the
electric guitar!" and so on.

Fortunately, the future gave us better.

Rob in Cincy

"Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?"