Re: The Big Secret Who Tour

Everybody's busy, and they're apparently not paying anybody to do the
promotion for them.  As the tour gets closer, there are likely to be more
interviews, etc.  Actually, I think they've got a couple of years before
memory of CFNYC starts to significantly fade.

How SHOULD they promote for an album?  Make a car ad like David Bowie?  Sell
the new music to soundtracks like Moby?  Make a video and go the traditional
route like Paul McCartney?

I'm sure that it will sell okay if it goes in the bins along with the other
Who albums, but it would be terrific if it had huge sales out of the gate.

keets