The Big Secret Who Tour

> Gimmy some radio talk too!
> How 'bout a press conference to let the world know what you're up to?????
> How 'bout an official recognition of Zak??

Give us *something!*  Sustain the buzz created at the CFNY show.  Right now
there's as much buzz about the upcoming Who tour as there would be about
an upcoming Night Ranger tour.  "Oh well, just another Summer tour by an old
Rock band.  No big deal.  Ho hum."

> Meanwhile The Stones are allowed to "float" in on their bleedin' little
> blimp and steal the thunder.

Yep.  And I've read a few condescending comments about the Stones press
conference - jokes about their age, etc.  But atleast the general public *knows*
the Stones are touring.

I bet if you polled a bunch of "Rock" fans (and we all know how painful *that*
can be) you'd find that 90% know the Stones are touring this year & 10% know
The Who are touring this year.

I'm getting tired of explaining the Who's touring exploits of the last 6 years to
people who have no idea they're even still playing together.  "The Who?  Are
*they* still a band?  I thought Pete Townshend was deaf."

And another thing:  If they're serious about releasing a new album then why not
use the upcoming tour to generate a buzz about *that?*  Heaven forbid you let
the CD-buying Rock fans out there know that you're considering a new album.
Big secret tour, big secret album.  Shhhhhh......

> Man!
> Thought we were done with blimps and then this!
>
> Who's got the blimp now Scott, huh?

Nowadays it seems like everyone's got a blimp:  Blockbuster, Kool-Aid, Bud-
weiser, Met Life, Fuji, the Rolling Stones...... Those blimps are no good.......

Akron's got the blimp!!!

- SCHRADE in Akron